We’d like to thank our supporting translators in the different languages:
For French: Elena Urbanovici et Dr. Paul Duvoisin
For German and English: Dr. Roland Jakob Roetne
For Persian: Frau Parvaneh Hojat خانم پروانه حجت
Due to the coronavirus epidemic, we had to change plans regarding the 7th international symposium on NBIA & related disorders which was planned to be held Oct 1-3, 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Instead of this symposium, we will hold a virtual meeting from Sept 30 – Oct 3, 2020. Speakers will be approached separately, and a website with more information and registration will be launched in August.
In addition, we rescheduled the live meeting in Lausanne to take place Oct 14-16, 2021. More information will be disseminated in due time.
We hope for your understanding!
In view of the lasting COVID-19 pandemic and respective restrictions for intercontinental travel, the organizing committee of the 7th International Symposium on NBIA and Related Disorders decided to replace his year’s live conference, originally planned to be held this October in Lausanne/Switzerland, by a virtual meeting. The Lausanne live meeting will presumably postponed to October 2021.
The date for the planned virtual meeting this year and the live meeting in 2021 have not yet been decided. We keep you posted on this website with respective updates.
For three days, scientists and medical professionals from all over the world are invited to share their work and develop new strategies in Lausanne, Switzerland. Learn news from NBIA research! Share your experience in treating NBIA and take part in round table discussions! For more details about the 7th Symposium on NBIA click here. For more information about past research meetings click here.
In the past years several international family conferences took place all over the world:
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2019 in Charleston (USA)
- AISNAF family conference 2019 in Rimini (Italy)
- Hoffnungsbaum family conference 2018 in Dusseldorf (Germany)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2017 in Chicago (USA)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2015 in Minneapolis (USA)
- Hoffnungsbaum family conference 2014 in Hohenroda (Germany)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2013 in San Antonio (USA)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2011 in St. Charles (USA)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2009 in Indianapolis (USA)
Information about upcoming international family conferences will be published on our website.
We are about to rework our homepage. The contents in german, french and persian will soon be published.