Online registration for the 7th Symposium on NBIA is now open! Due to the Corona crisis payment will be postponed until the situation is clear for October.
For three days, scientists and medical professionals from all over the world are invited to share their work and develop new strategies in Lausanne, Switzerland. Learn news from NBIA research! Share your experience in treating NBIA and take part in round table discussions! For more details about the 7th Symposium on NBIA click here. For more information about past research meetings click here.
In the past years several international family conferences took place all over the world:
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2019 in Charleston (USA)
- AISNAF family conference 2019 in Rimini (Italy)
- Hoffnungsbaum family conference 2018 in Dusseldorf (Germany)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2017 in Chicago (USA)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2015 in Minneapolis (USA)
- Hoffnungsbaum family conference 2014 in Hohenroda (Germany)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2013 in San Antonio (USA)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2011 in St. Charles (USA)
- NBIA Disorders Association family conference 2009 in Indianapolis (USA)
Information about upcoming international family conferences will be published on our website.
We are about to rework our homepage. The contents in german, french and persian will soon be published.